Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Mar 12, 2016

Let's Color - Linky Party 5

Hello and welcome to another
Let's Color Linky Party 
where anything goes with something colored!

It was great seeing so many wonderful colored creations again from all of you. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see if you were one of the top choices.

 The last two weeks went by so fast, and I have been so busy, almost didn't get a card made up for today. But I did find some time yesterday to make my card with the image I had colored earlier this week.

I used mainly copic markers for coloring, but added some pencil coloring with a sepia colored pencil for shadows and a darker brown for the hair. 
I fussy cut the image after coloring. Layered it onto some chevron designer paper, added scalloped edges and then pink card stock. The image panel was sewed onto the card before adhering everything to the card front.
This stamp is from the new set "Sweet Smiles" and the sentiment is from the set "Sprinkles and Smiles" also from Penny Black.

 The card is also listed here in my Etsy shop, if you are interested. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto my favorites from the last linky party. It was really hard to choose again but finally narrowed it down. So here they are in no particular order. 

Asha


Gail Lett
Art journal - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Polkadoodles
Laine
Congratulations ladies! Below is your top pick badge if you'd like to post it to your side bar. 
 

Can't wait to see what everyone is linking up this time :-)
A few things to remember:
Must include something colored
Blog post must include link back here
Unlimited entries and feel free to combine with other challenges
Anything goes with something colored 
 Happy Coloring!!



Find me here:

ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo precious! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love this image, and your card!

Migdalia said...

A darling card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Such a cute image! Love your card...

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Adorablle card, love those coloures!!
Thanks for the great challenge!!

Peanut said...

Oh my! What a super adorable card, Ellie. Your colouring is flawless. And thank YOU for choosing my card as one of your favourites.
x Asha

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your beautiful work! Thank you for allowing me to play along!

ike said...

Gorgeous colouring on your card and the layout design is fabulous :-) Awesome entries - it's always such an inspiration to come here :-D Thank you for letting me join in :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog